Arizona Memorial, USS Missouri & City Tour
Child (3-11 yrs): $63.00
Prices include roundtrip transportation, admission to the USS Missouri and guided tour and State tax.
Departs hotel at 6:30 a.m.
Returns to hotel at 2:30 p.m.
Celebrate the honor, valor and courage of the U.S. Servicemen who served during World War II on this special historical tour. It’s a nostalgic journey to the two historic places that marked the beginning and end of the war for the United States – Pearl Harbor and the USS Missouri.
At the site of Pearl Harbor, you’ll view the Arizona Memorial where the remains of the USS Arizona lay silent beneath the waves. The events of the 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor are unfolded through detailed narrations and photos. While at Pearl Harbor, you’ll travel across the Ford Island Bridge to the historic USS Missouri battleship, otherwise known as the “Mighty Mo.” It was on the decks of this celebrated warship that the Japanese surrender ceremony took place, signaling the end of their involvement in World War II. Explore the passages, rooms and corridors on a special guided tour.
From Pearl Harbor, you’ll take a drive through metropolitan Honolulu and up to the Punchbowl Crater for a drive through the National Cemetery of the Pacific. After enjoying the serenity and spectacular view atop Punchbowl, you’ll wind through Downtown Honolulu for a cruise through its many highlights.
- Lunch on own at snack bar on the ship.
- No backpacks, fanny packs, or bags permitted.
- We recommend you wear good walking shoes and don’t forget your camera.
- Return time is approximate and dependent on the lines at Pearl Harbor.
- Guide gratuity is not included and is at your own discretion and expense.
- Cancellation/Refund Policy: There will be no refunds for cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to activity. Once the tour begins, no refund can be given.
- HawaiianIsles Concierge and MC&A, Inc. and/or its authorized agents act only in the capacity as agents for all services provided on these tours. As such agents, no liability can be accepted. HawaiianIsles Concierge and MC&A, Inc. are in no way responsible whatsoever in connection with any loss, injury, damage, howsoever caused or arising. HawaiianIsles Concierge holds no responsibility for the operation of these tours. Purchase is entirely at your discretion.
- For a full explanation of our Terms and Conditions, click here.