Arizona Memorial Excursion
Child (2-11 yrs): $22.75
Prices include roundtrip transportation and State tax.
Departs hotel at 6:15a.m.
Returns to hotel at approx. 12:00p.m.
Visit one of America’s greatest tributes to those who died in service of their country - the Arizona Memorial. Resting atop the water off the tip of Ford Island in Pearl Harbor the Memorial spans the length of the actual USS Arizona beneath the waves. Relive the events of that fateful December 7 morning in 1941 through fascinating presentations and detailed first-hand accounts. Within the museum room, you'll discover incredible mementos from the Arizona and a marble tablet inscribed with the names of the servicemen who bravely sacrificed their lives. An informative short film describes the events surrounding the attack in detail with actual footage.
Filled with engaging history and heartfelt emotion, a visit to the Arizona Memorial is a definite must.
- Children age 1 year and under are free, provided they do not occupy a seat in the vehicle.
- No backpacks, fanny packs, bags or other items offering concealment permitted.
- Cameras are allowed, but no camera cases. Strollers are also not permitted.
- We recommend you wear good walking shoes.
- Lockers are available for storage at a nominal price and are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Guide gratuity is not included and is at your own discretion and expense.
- Cancellation/Refund Policy: There will be no refunds for cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to activity. Once the tour begins, no refund can be given.